Dont really know what to say trying to find the right support group to feel safe

I been having alot of anxiety just typing it out will help. Im doing better for sure but its so easy to just feel the anxiety. It was so hard trying to get on this site. I was on the old site. The stress causes the anxiety so just typing here helps like i said above. Thanks for listening

1 Heart

anxiety sucks, that is my thought, I have to deal with it myself at times and it is never fun and has crippled me in the past.

1 Heart

Thanks so much. I remember you. I appreciate your kind response. :people_hugging: hugs.

1 Heart

all one can do is there best and hope it is enough to keep moving forward.

1 Heart

Yes exactly. Doing my best. Do they still have support and private messages on here.

yes they do, you can send me a chat if you want to. I do suggest just lookin at the new site and see what all if offers. I know it is new and trying to learn it all can be challenging. I do like they offer group chats now. that is a pretty new thing

Dont really know how to message on here will read up on it

you go to your profile, preferences, Chat, you can turn on your chat and then use the chat function. It sounds easy but took me a while to figure that stuff out.

1 Heart

Your right just not finding it right now.

1 Heart

Welcome @prettygurl, here is our site FAQ, it is a great quide on how to use the site. A quick tip though is to look to the top right of the page,
Click the message bubble and you are ready to chat. -SG

Hi

Just wanted to see how you were doing.

1 Heart

Thanks for asking. Im doing better. I appreciate you. Hugs.

I am so glad!

1 Heart

How are you doing today?

Today was a good day, a little hard to get stuff done when the kids are on spring break, but good overall.

1 Heart

Good :slightly_smiling_face:

I did step on a bee the other day, nothing terrible, but it is so itchy!

1 Heart

Way better than a wasp sting, wouldn’t recommend either, but this didn’t get infected, wasps are gross insects and infections happen

Glad your okay. How do we change our profile pick? I cant seem to find it.